★●•۰·Announcement#2·۰•●★ PAYMENT


Payment for orders can be made by bank deposit to Maybank/CIMB.
♥ Account detail will be provided via confirmation email.

♥ Kindly provide payment receipt once payment made to ATM/Manual Banking/Online Transfer, we will not entertain any payment without ATM receipt/printscreen.


Please email me the proof of payment. What is proof of payment?
Online banking - copy the successful transaction record screen and email to me.
ATM deposit - Scan or take a digital photo of the deposit slip and email to me.

The reason is the bank's online system does not tell me the identity of the person who deposit the amount, so I will need proof from you as I receive deposit of similar amounts from various buyers on a daily basis. Thank you for your understanding! :)



Template by:
Free Blog Templates